Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Coffee, tea or me?
“Wanna go for tea?” he asked as we walked down the street.

“Sure, that sounds good.”

“I was going to say coffee, but people take that too literally. They complain that they can’t drink coffee this late.”

“Whatever I would have gotten the idea, I can handle it.”

“I’m just gonna start asking if people want to go for a generic hot beverage. A GHB”

"GHB, isn’t that some sort of date rape drug?”

“I dunno, is it?”

“I’m pretty sure, you might want to reconsider using that term. It’s a little misleading. Unless of course, that is your intention. But that leads to bigger issues.”

“Indeed, I never realized that.”

“In fact, I think my safety is threatened. I dunno if we should head out afterall. First there is the night that you got me drunk, and now GHB.”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer