Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Leaf
I told you so.

Wait, did I ?  I don’t remember. And quite frankly, it doesn’t matter.  I’ve never been an “I told you so” kind of girl.  Especially if I didn’t tell you in the first place.

This year, at the beginning of the year, I knew things would be different.  Admittedly, I wanted them to be different.  I knew it was possible.  So I decided to make changes.  A little less conversation, a little more action.  Okay, there is still a lot of conversation and inner dialogue – this is me, after all.  But there was going to be more action.  

I love how change doesn’t affect you all at once.  Well, in this case it doesn’t anyway.  But I look back, and I see an entirely different me than who I was in January.  Some things the same, some things different, all things me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer