Tuesday, February 14, 2006
What's Love got to do with it?
This is the last thing on my list of things to do today.  I’ve been planning this all day.  

Happy Valentines Day / Happy Quirky Alone Day!

I’ve been planning to write this all day, because I really am excited to celebrate Valentines Day.  For the record, I’m not celebrating with anyone in particular… unless you reading this right now care to make plans.  In that case call me.

I’m celebrating Valentines Day for what it should be: A celebration of Love!
So significant other or not, there are still people I love.  Like my friends.  I realize I have a kick-ass group of friends.  People who would walk barefoot across the earth for me if I needed them to.  And I would do the same for them – in a heartbeat (no pun intended).


Happy Valentines Day! Happy Quirky Alone Day!  Darlings, you know I love you, and of course, I always smile


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Tracy Lowe!
I would walk five hundred
miles And I would walk five hundred more ... :)

Megan

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer