Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Oh, I can do tasteful! Consider that position filled!
Yesterday I heard a rumour that was too good to be true. I don’t even know if I should tell you.  It’s the kind of information I’d rather just keep all to myself.  But alas, it’s not nice to tease you like this.  

As you may or may not know, the Juno Awards are fast upon us.  The fact that the Juno Awards are in Halifax makes it extra exciting.  Even more exciting is the line up of performers for the Junos.  Aside from the usual array of fantastically talented and successful Canadian artists, there is one band I never thought we’d see.  Drum roll please: Coldplay.  Yep, COLDPLAY!  

So I’ve volunteered to help at the event.  My number one choice for a position is as a seat filler.  This is the job description:

2006 Juno Awards Seat FillersYou will need to be dressed tastefully and preferably in black as you will be filling empty seats while nominees, performers and presenters are out of their seats.

How much fun would that be!  Imagine me planning my tasteful, black outfit in order to blend in with the Industry folks!

I did also volunteer to help out with information booths and other areas.  Really, I think it’ll just be fun to be part of the action.  Pick me! Pick Me!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you would find a wonderfully tastful outfit and looking stunning!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer