Friday, March 31, 2006
Backlash
I was going to unpost yesterday’s post.  But when you put something out there like that, it’s not fair.  So I’m leaving it there. And writing a follow-up.

I liked the comment about sometimes not getting my posts.  Sometimes I don’t get them either.  And usually, since this is public domain, there is more unsaid than there is said.  I’m sorry if I have to be vague sometimes.

Truth be told though: things are great right now.  I assure you, I am safe, happy and healthy.  I’m happy, safe and healthy.  I’m healthy, happy and safe.  I’m safe, healthy and happy. I’m happy, healthy and safe.  Are you getting the idea yet?

So thank you all for your concern.  But really, everything is great.  I think I’m just exhausted and every once in a while, I like to sit down and think things through.

Well, I went to be about an hour ago.  Couldn’t sleep then, but after a cup of Hot Blue Jello, I think I’m willing to try again.  Nighty –night folks.  And I promise to get back to some real writing soon.  Pinky swear.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer