Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Red is Best
My roomie hadn’t been feeling well for the past few days.  I offered to make her some hot jello.  She’d never heard of it before, but thought she should give it a try.  To be quite honest, I had never actually tried it for myself.  I’d just heard all about it.

She was skeptical, but I explained how I knew a whole family that swore by it.  So we fished out a box of jello from the box of the cupboard and thought we’d give it a try.
We mixed her up the package, I poured her a cup and eagerly waited her reaction.  She liked it.  I was jealous, I wanted to try too.  Then it dawned on us… you can’t put it in the fridge and save it for later.  So we poured me up a cup too.

I can’t believe I didn’t try this sooner.   It’s great!

Tonight, I made some more.  Just because.  I couldn’t stop thinking about it.  
I think I’ve just found an alternative to coffee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer