Thursday, June 08, 2006
Free to Good Home
Sales Associate Available. Apply within.

That was the sign I saw in the window of an upscale menswear store downtown.  Does it strike anyone else as funny?

It made me laugh because the first thing that came to my mind is this.

“Yes, this is ____(Insert name of Sales Associate here).  And he is available.  I’ll need you to fill out this application to determine if you are a suitable match for him.  Please state your intentions clearly.  If he’s not your satisfaction, perhaps you can leave your contact info and we will notify you if someone else becomes available.”

Part of me wants to go in and apply.  Just for laughs, because they’re probably expecting someone to apply for a position as a sales associate.  Oops.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer