Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Karma Chameleon
This morning, I was inexplicably itchy when I woke up.  After my shower, and a good slathering of Aveeno lotion, I felt much better.

I picked out a t-shirt and a sweater and went to work.  I was not itchy.

When I got home from work, I changed into some casual clothes.  My long sleeve green t-shirt was fresh out of the wash.  I put it on without thinking much about it.  An hour later, I was inexplicably itchy again.  

And that’s when I put this all together – it’s the laundry soap.  I ran out of laundry soap last week.  I figured Megan wouldn’t really notice if I took enough soap to wash two loads of laundry.  So that’s what I did, two loads with my soap, two loads with hers.  

And as you’ve probably guessed by now, all the clothes that are making me itchy were washed in her soap.  I didn’t really believe in karma, until today.  Stealing soap leads to itchy Tracy.  Got it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I don't know if I beleive in karma, but I laughed when you told me!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer