Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Defeat
I don't know what else to do. I don't know where else to look. On April 21, I had 3 tickets to Cirque du Soleil. Now I have none. Not one. No tickets, anywhere to be found.

My room is the cleanest it's ever been. Ever. I was sure they would turn up when I did the top to bottom clean of my room. They didn't.

I was doing an awful lot of crafting around the time of purchase. So tonight, I reorganized all the craft stuff. It's the cleanest it's ever been, and I still have no tickets.

I looked in all the coat pockets. I even looked in all the shoe drawers, the bathroom cupboard, the kitchen bookshelf. I've looked under everything in the house. Still nothing.

I went to the box office today, but they don't replace lost tickets. Which I guess means I'm SOL.
I'll need to replace at least two of the tickets because they were for 2 someone elses. If any one knows of anyone with tickets to sell, I'll pay whatever it is they're asking.

I've admitted defeat. I don't think there is anywhere else to look. At this point I'm thinking they might have accidentally gotten thrown out. And it sucks big time. Because all I've wanted for many many years is to get to a Cirque du Soleil show. It was so close, so within reach. And for some stupid reason, I just let go.


1 Comments:

Blogger caramaena said...

Oh no! I suppose retracing your steps for the day you got them won't help.

Murphy's law says you'll buy more tickets and then find them soon after.

Good luck.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer