Sunday, January 07, 2007
Inspiration
In 3 months and 11 days, I will have a birthday. It's a number that bears no real significance. It's not a multiple of 5, which seems to be when people really celebrate. It will the wear the same as any birthday -- an indication of how far I've come. A story with a flexible ending and one heck of a windy and bumpy road. Like every birthday, it will tell the story of the years before it. It will showcase the everyday adventures that have got me to where I am now.

I've already decided what I'm doing in celebration of my birthday. I'm having a celebration.

And all I can tell you is I'm so excited about it. It's going to be big, fabulous, bright and colourful. It will sparkle like crystal earrings. It will be classy like a pearl necklace. It will be delicate like seedbeads. It will be fun and funky.

It's going to be one heck of an extravaganza. Details to come. Everytime I talk about it, I get so excited that I can't even sit still. I'll keep you posted.

~The Queen Bead


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer