Thursday, January 04, 2007
Revamp

Joan treated herself to a pretty new blog. I was jealous, very jealous. I wanted one too.

She pointed me in a direction. Miss Zoot has fabulous and some free blog templates. And she even posts instructions.

But Joan, quite foolishly, said : If there is anything you like, I could set that up for you.

Now, as a generally stubborn and competitive person, I would normally think. Oh, I will do this myself. But Joan, well, she knows I'm capable, and she knows I could do it if I wanted to and therefore she has never been a threat to me. If she had said, you'll never figure this out, I would have had to. Only to prove that I could.

Admittedly, I hmmed and hawed for a split second. It was more of an, are you sure? Rhetorical. Courtesy. Please don't make me do this myself, please don't make me do this myself.

But instead, she told me to suck it up and ask her to do it for me. So with bare minimal arm twisting. I graciously accepted her help. Yes my loyal friends and readers, you have Joan to thank for the installation of the pretty new look.

A round of applause please for fantastic friends and a cheers for the new template.


3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I love the new look!

Blogger Robin said...

Yes, very nice. Suits you.

Blogger Christie said...

I like this one lots, very you! Good work on chosing and having someone help!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer