Thursday, December 13, 2007
Resurrection
It's time. Time to put fear and loathing aside. It's time to resurrect my blog.

I know, I may not have any readers left. It's a problem I've created unto my own. But nonetheless, I will try. You see, I'm making changes. Big changes. And in order to make changes, one must take action. How can I be the great and infamous Tracy Lowe if I don't even try. So alas, I'm resurrecting my blog.

It all started after I finished a writing course this term. I loved it. I love writing. I'd like to be able to do it as a freelancer. So it's high time I started up again. And maybe, just maybe, one day, I'll figure out how to make it work.

Hold on to you seats, folks. We're all in for a bumpy ride.


4 Comments:

Blogger adamundefined said...

It's good to have you back Tracy Lowe! Who knows, you might even inspire me to resurrect my own blog. No promises though. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee, you're back!!! I've missed seeing your posts.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayyyy
i'd put an exclamation poin't but my shift keys stopped working
sadface

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer