Sunday, March 09, 2008
If you knew what I know
Sometimes, I think my head is smarter than the rest of me.

It knows things. Things I don't even remember knowing, or can't even figure out why I'd know it. And my head just seems to know. Usually, it's a good thing. It feels kind of like Spidey senses. I just know, I have a feeling. And all I can use to explain it is, "because" or "I'm not sure, I just think that".

Of course, for every bit of knowledge, you seem to pay a price. People always seem to want to know how I know things. Or if I can help explain it to them. Nope, sorry, I can't. I just know. Sometimes there are facts, figures and supporting quotes in my head, but I have trouble articulating them when I'm put on the spot. Don't question what I know! Know that I just know things!

Knowing is half the battle. And the other half, I'm pretty sure my intuition is making a damn good stab at it for me. Woman's intuition. That's how I know.


1 Comments:

So glad to see you writing again. Hope all is well.

Take care,
Nicolle

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer