Saturday, March 08, 2008
venting
I am at work. In about 1 hour and 20 minutes, I will be home in my bed. That's when things will be better. It will be quiet there. I miss the stillness that usually comes with night shift and early mornings.

It is quiet enough here. There is only one patient, in the waiting room. But there are people talking. And I've been timing, said person has been talking constantly for about 3.5 hours. And I'm about to lose my mind. If it was professional , I'd wear earplugs. But instead, I'm hiding in my hood. But nothing is working. Chat. Chat. Chat. What makes me mad... said person has asked me to 'be quiet' on several occasions. Can't do the same though. Heaven forbid. So instead I will sit here, and wait till it's time to go home.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

o_O is this a coworker?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it is.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer