Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Resolved
Welcome to 2008!

In 2007 I only made one New Year resolution. I wasn't sure what to resolve last year. But after a bit of thinking, I decided that my resolution would be to stop dating unsuitable men.

In February, I ended up dating someone new. I wondered about it, is this a suitable match for me? or an unsuitable one. I soon forgot about it.

Well, now it's 2008, and I'm still daying the man that I started dating in Feb of 2007, so if he's lasted this long, he must be somewhat suitable ;)

Which means, for the first time in my life, I think I actually kept a New Years resolution.

This year, I'm not jinxing it. I'm not resolving any aspect of my life.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't be all bad if it's lasted this long!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

writers strike is over....are you coming back?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer