Tuesday, March 30, 2004
more late night ramblings
Greetings, well, here I am, just after 2:00 am and I'm working on a paper-- still. I know, there is no reason that this isn't done. Except for the fact that I'm a procrastinator. And I still can't bring myself to write it, but it has to be done tonight... No more excuses. It will already be one day late tomorrow, so I have to drop it off and I have a presentation on Wednesday, so I have to spend the rest of tomorrow getting ready for that. Oh fun, when will you end?
So today, Canada post called me. Apparently, our regular letter carrier has been transferred to Bridgewater, so our route has been broken up and covered as best as they could. Often, this involves people working overtime, and reorganizing their routes. So she was very apologetic about the wrongly addressed mail. I told her I was more concerned for the other people than for us. She offered me her number in case I have any further concerns with my mail delivery. I told her I was satisfied. Went out later this afternoon, and in the mailbox again was another wrong letter. Goodness, I hope they find us a regular carrier soon. Or at least I hope that someone checks the mail a bit closer. Funny stuff though.

I got a letter from my grandpa today, he is one of the funniest people I know. I should email him, he loves getting emails. My Aunt and Uncle print it off for him. Ever since I can remember, Grandpa has been trying to convince me to write him letters. He is a faithful letter writer himself.

I'm looking forward to babysitting next week. I've come up with some fabulous ideas for the girls. I think on Monday, we'll have a movie night, on Tuesday we'll have a dress-up supper, and Wednesday, we can have an indoor picnic. I hope they like these ideas... I have more ideas if they don't. I figure I'm only gonna have them from Sunday till Thursday, better make the most of it. I want to take lots of pictures with them, so then we can make scrapbooks and such too.
Okay, this is some serious procrastination, and since this blog is just a series of random ramblings... I must end it. Farewell... I'm going to finish a paper.

Oh yeah, and a very special THANK YOU goes out to Pete who was kind enough to leave some last comments on my blog!!! HOORAY!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer