Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Back when Chaos reigned supreme.... oh wait, that was today!
Let me just state: I LOVE CHAOS. I'm not sure why, and sometimes, it's not that much fun, but for the most part, i really do. A chaos story? of course, it all began tonight, at work.
It was just one of those shifts, kids crying, doctors calling orders, a backlog of procedures to order, 3 phones ringing off the hook, everybody wanting to talk to me (i was talking to one when this started, and then someone interupted), and mass confusion because i had to order some tests i've never had to order before... this was all happening at the same time. heaven forbid that someone else answer one of my phones... people like to watch, to see what i'm going to do, to see how i'm gonna handle it... can she be friendly and helpful while getting yelled at... of course... why? Chaos. I love it. I thrive off of it. It keeps me going. Although, i did need a coffee break when it all calmed down. Yay chaos.
Now the real question lies in why do i like this job and this chaos, but when it happens in a different department, i get so frustrated and disgruntled?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer