Saturday, April 10, 2004
And now for something new and completely different!
It's time for my favourite kind of post: the procrastination one. Here I am, 11:18 on a Saturday night, hanging out in the CS building. Masking sniffles and coughs, not to mention eyes that are running like faucets, working away on a paper... well, now I'm taking a break. I'm sitting close to a vent, so I'm a little chilly. I would move, but it is really too much work... I shouldn't be here much longer, although, I've only got 648 words of 3000. Ugh.
What this building really needs is a 24 hour coffee shop. Then I would be a happy camper. Oh, and maybe someone to give me a massage while I work... my neck and shoulders are getting stiff. I think dal should definitely provide a service like that. Okay... enough day dreaming and distractions, I gotta go write like I've never written before.
Over and out


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer