Sunday, May 02, 2004
What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Isn't it wierd how things just randomly pop in to your head? I have an overwhelming desire to listen to that song, i haven't heard it in years. I might have to try to download it.
So it's 7:28, and i just got home from work about 10 mins ago.... now i don't know what to do with myself. I was gonna sleep, but i don't quite feel sleepy. and besides, my upstairs neighbour is doing laundry ... why now? It's stupidly early on a sunday morning. Anyhoo, the sound of laundry because it is right above my head, drives me crazy. CRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZy. Oh Look. here I go. (It's okay to let yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back -- Mick Jagger). Why is my head full of random information like that.
So School is out for the summer. HOORAY. I was gonna take a summer class, but i don't need as many classes to graduate as i thought i did, so i'm not going to now. I'll be able to finish up at Christmas time just fine. Happy Day my friends.
I have an overwhelming desire to make pancakes. Nope, i'm not hungry, i just feel like making and eating them... with fresh strawberrries... yummy. I think though, that i wont for now... too noisy, messy and knowing me i'll get sleepy half way through.
Anyhoo, i don't really have much to say. I'm officially dull and boring. I guess that is what happens when you grow up and start working crazy hours. This sucks. Who should i give my resignation to?
The most excitment i had was two shopping trips this week... I got a cute skirt (who'd of thought me in polka dots? but these ones are cute and classy), some new t-shirts, cool sunglasses , sandals... i think that's it. After i get back from scotland, i'm gonna have to stop shopping. Notice how it is after....
Anyhoo, i don't have much to say. I'm listening to the country music station ( i know, i'm a nerd, but i love it)... it makes me want to run away and find a cowboy. Or Dave Matthews. Really.
Over and Out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer