Monday, May 10, 2004
Bonnie Scotland
Hi !
Well, here I am in Scotland, just thought i would write a quick post. I made it here okay....the flight was late, we boarded 1.5 hours behind schedule!!! Not too impressed, the Starbucks was closed, so i didn't even get to that before I flew. Nonetheless, it was a good flight. It was half empty, so i had the luxury of occupying more than one seat! HOORAY
So here I am at my Aunt's place in ABerdeen, having a good time, went to Balmoral Castle today-- the Queen'summer home. Had lunch there, also did some other sight seeing. My uncle took me for a pint at the fanciest and most posh hotel in Scotland, rooms start at £175 a night (roughly $500)
Christie arrived from Japan this evening, so tomorrow might have to be a shopping day.
I was going to write more individual emails, but my Uncle informs me that this computer is full of viruses and so he wouldn't trust it for sending stuff with. I'll post here a couple of times throughout the trip, and i will be reading my hotmail.
Anyhoo... i'm over out and out
later gators


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer