Friday, May 14, 2004
Definately the odd sock...
Hey
So here I am in Scotland. Having a good time. I think i've eaten more fish and chips this week than i did all of last year. Tasty though...mmm... fish and chips.
Well, i'm sure you've all heard the theory that i'm the odd sock of my family... i don't really fit. Right now, as I write here, they're having a sing song in the living room. If they could sing, it wouldn't be so bad... since they can't, i had to leave. Funny stuff.
Mom, Dad and Nadia arrived yesterday, they were tired. So we didn't do much. We rented the Last Samauri which was enjoyable. Tonight, one of my aunts and cousins arrived from Iverness (the highlands, about 3 hours from here). So tonight we had dinner, and just hung out. It's kind of odd, because i don't know them, but it is fun getting to know them. I have a funny family... stories to follow in person!
Fixed the computer for my uncle. I know, you're all a little worried, but it was just a matter of fixing viruses. (lets hoped it's fixed, but i geuss it wouldn't make much of a difference, they'll never know... he he he). Anyhoo, it sounds like I'm missing stuff out in the living room that i should be part of... if i'm lucky, i get to sleep on a bed or a couch... i better go claim my spot.
later gators!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer