Sunday, May 23, 2004
There's no place like home
Hi Ya!
What can I say, I had a fun time in Scotland, but it sure is good to be home. I was met at the airport by Holly, Gregg, Megan and Adam. It's great to get off a plane and have a crew of people waiting for you :)
So after informing me that we were going out for breakfast (not that I objected in the least), we embarked towards my shiny new room. Now, I've been gone for 2 weeks, and I'm not moving yet... so why was my room shiny and new? Well, my friends thought it would be funny to cover the ENTIRE room in tinfoil. I'm talking everything, the bed was made with foil, the dressers, my mirror, the photos on my wall, CDs, anything that was left lying on the floor... pens, coins and books (individually wrapped). I honestly don't think they forgot an inch of my room. Funny stuff. There are some foil details I think I'll leave... like the foil TL on the back of my door. They even foiled some of the stuff inside the fridge (the wardrobe one, and the regular one). Funny stuff.

I realized today how nice it is to be back in Halifax. Today it smells like ocean outside... I missed that in Scotland. I walked to Great Ocean (because I think it is the only grocery store open on a Sunday), picked up a few things, and came home to start cleaning my room.. . There's no place like home


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer