Saturday, October 16, 2004
Alberta
Ever get an idea stuck in your head? I'm sure you have.... but what do you do when you don't know how or why it got there?
Do you take it as a message from God that you're supposed to go somewhere or do something, or do you just take it at face value. I mean, we're exposed to so much on so many levels, that someone could have been talking about this while i was half listening or asleep, it snuck into my head and presto, now it's set up it's place in my thoughts, moved in and made my thinking crowded.
So you wanna know what? I wanna move, I don't know why, i think i've been here for too long. Since i don't really have any roots i care to go back to, i figure i'll just go anywhere. For some reason, the thought of moving to Alberta has been stuck in my head. But really, where would i go? What would i do?
Oh, i suppose that i should mention that i'm tired of school. I really want to drop out. Yep, you read that right. Do not adjust your set. I'm thinking i should drop physiology class, just do classes that i enjoy. Graduate and then take some time off. I guess dropping out, or even taking a term off doesn't make that much sense right now. So close, yet so far away.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,
are you planning to run away from me? Oh no!

-Meg

Blogger Tracy said...

not any time in the near future...
don't worry!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... methinks the idea to move to Alberta might be connected in some way to the probability of proximity to Cowboys... of course I could be completely off base here... meh
hollymeister

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer