Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Roses are Red....
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Somebody Loves Us
And I want to know Who!

So in the HAPPY DAY randomness of the day, WE got ROSES!!!!
Woohoo!
They were in a plastic bag, wrapped in brown paper with a note on them that said T & M out of Magazine cut outs....

Becky and Sandra also got Roses.
So did Holly.
This is fantastic....

So i've been trying to figure out who the treat fairy that brought the flowers is.... and I don't have it for sure....
But it doesn't matter. I'm going to sit here and revel in the fact that someone was thoughtful enough to leave Roses on our Door!!! This is the greatest thing that has happened in a very long time! HAppy day my Friends... I'm looking at the Roses right now, they're very Perty!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer