Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Lost in Translation
Well, here i am in Tokyo with an overwhelming desire to watch Lost in Translation. This is my last full day here. I:ll be flying back to Toronto tomorrow evening. I get to go back in time, I leave Tokyo at five o:clock on friday and when i get home, it:ll be 3*30 on Friday.... funny stufff
So yesterday, we got off the Subway, and geuss what song was playing.... the Astro boy theme!! How cool is that, humourous, actually.
You know what i just realized? my blog serves as a great way for me to know what time it is at home. It:s 9:30 am here, but the time on the post is saying 8:26 pm. Good to know.
well, i:m off to see if my sister is ready to take on tokyo for one last time. We:ve got a lot of ground to cover today... sayonara


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little Tracy is back home!
Talk to you soon!

Megan

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer