Saturday, May 07, 2005
can you tell me how to get to sesame street?
i am cursed with a sense of directionlessness that is inescapable. So i'm trying to think up what i want to do with myself. I gots nothing. And i'm okay with that. Except people keep asking, so i figure i should have some sort of a plan. Right now i have about 50 of them. Each of them incorporates some part of something i love to do. I geuss the real question is, which direction do I go?

"Alice Came to a path in the woods. She stopped and thought about which one to take. Someone asked her where she was going. She said "I don't know". "So then, what does it matter which path you take?"
(The quote goes something like that)


"I have direction, " (Cher)

"Yeah, to the mall" (Josh)

*clueless

Cursed with an unerring sense of directionless wherever she goes even when things are going well.
*www.storypeople.com


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make up something that will shut people up. Something like... I'm going to go to divinity school and I'm going to join the clergy of a known cult... they usually don't have much to say after that... they just look at you funny say "huh" and walk away... saves excess explaining!
HOLLYMEISTER

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer