Sunday, May 01, 2005
Currently untitiled.... take two

I started to write several entries ago. But I never posted them. I'm at home in Oakville, I'm claiming to be bored out of my little tree, but according to Holly, I can't be because i haven't blogged.

Truth of the matter: I want to change things, but I don't know how. Rather than including you all on my tumultuous journey, I figured I’d just let you in on the destination when i got there.

I've been doing a lot of blog reading these days... not mine, someone else’s. Actually, many other someones. The interesting thing is, they're all people I don't know. I guess blogging is some sort of weird from of voyeurism. In any event, I'm hoping that through reading other peoples, I'll gain a better perspective of what it is I want to do with mine. Until then, sit back, sip a beverage of your choice and settle in nice and comfy. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer