Monday, March 21, 2005
if i call this untitled, is that in some wierd way a title?
Oh hello. Do you ever go through a spell where you think to yourself on a frequent basis, "it's amazing i can function as an adult and live on my own because i'm such a scatterbrain". Okay, maybe it's just me.
So it was a good weekend. I worked evening shift (3-11), on Friday we went downtown after work for some dancing! Good times were had by all... I love that band. Got home around 4, bed around 4:30. Up at the crack of dawn (okay, it felt like it), in order to get U2 tickets. Misha saves the day and comes through with the tickets... I didn't have luck on my end, I'm just glad she did. So Saturday was a flurry of excitment. Then work. An unventful shift. Sunday, oh Sunday. It was a great day, so i woke up at a reasonable time. Chatted with Leah on MSN and then went to catch up over breakfast. Later that day, I went to work... again. When i left the house, I had keys. When i went to get back in to the house after work, I had no keys. Hmmm... a mystery indeed. So after rummaging through my backpack several times, and dumping it out, i resigned myself to the fact that there were no house keys in there (they're usually in my coat pocket). So now it's about 11:20 pm and i'm locked out of my house. Leah's light is still on, so i knock on her door and ask if i can sleep on her couch. Leah suggests we should we retrace my steps to see if i dropped them on my travels. so off we go for a walk. Her very chivalrous next door neighbour is outside and gets wind of our adventure. He opts to join us as a knight and shining armour. And they say chivalry is dead. So we walk the very exact route i took to the hospital. I remembered it because i was wearing my new blue suede boots, which haven't been sprayed, so i had to keep them as clean as could be. We get all the way to work, no keys, so we walk all the way back home.
Thankfully, Marti has a spare set of keys, so I had to call her and ask them to bring them in to work with her so I could pick them up the next morning. She does. So now i have no idea what could have happened to my own keys. It's making me mopey, most of all, i liked my keychain (s).
Went to class today, i don't know why I bothered. Walked the same route as yesterday, still no keys. Came home, did house stuff. I hate white paint. I think i'll redecorate. Megan said it's okay, just no pink paint. Those sound like fair terms to me.
Now i just finished a sad movie, which isn't helping my mopey situation. I might attempt to clean my room and then sleep. Or maybe just sleep.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack...hold on my poor little Tracy! I will be home in just about 5 weeks!
Be happy!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer