Thursday, March 10, 2005
Insert clever and witty title here
man, I gots nothing. No creativity left in me at all these days.
So i just finished packing Ipod (mine is pronounced E-pud), up for a trip to the doctors. Poor little Ipod. The good news is, that they mailed me the box on Mar 8, it got here on the 9th. So pending the pickup of the box tomorrow, Little Ipod will be back at Apple Headquarters on Friday morning. Thank you Purolator. I'm acutally impressed with the way Apple makes it easy to send it to them (and for $40 it should be!). They sent out a box, with instructions, and a safe little cut out for Ipod, lots of foam, a prelabled packing slip, precut pieces of tape and a list of step by step instructions including Purolators phone number and what to tell them. I'm optimisitc that Ipod will be back soon. Shiny and new. Here's hoping.

So in other news, I'm working on school, trying to stay afloat, or get afloat. I'm almost there, that's what i keep telling myself.
It's been awfully blustery out there these past few days. I hope that calms down a bit soon. Yesterday they said some of the wind we got was stronger than the hurricane! I might blow away....maybe i'll get caught up in a Tornado and end up in Kansas. "there is no place like home, there's no place like home".... of course, word on the street is you get one pair of fantastic ruby red slippers out of the deal. That couldn't be so bad. I'd also settle for the red shoes i saw, but did not buy in Japan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer