Friday, March 25, 2005
revamp
Today i woke up. That's always a good way to start the day. I planned to go to work to file and get some overtime pay. I was far too tired for that nonsense. I have to work tonight at 11 pm, so why would i want to hang out there most of my day? When i woke up it was so bright and shiny that i thought, gee, i should try to go out for a jog. I hate jogging, but am determined to like it sooner or later. But i thought, i should sleep some more first. So I slept till noon... got up and promptly felt inspired to tackle the dishes, clean the fridge, the living room, the hall, the bathroom... and now the big project... my bedroom. So here i am being all productive, and the nap mode sets in. Must keep going... must keep going...
no jogging, just cleaning and hopefully the first coat of paint on the walls today. I can't wait :)
Later gators


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First coat of paint on the wall? Which room, what color. Come on, donĀ“t hold out on me!

:) Megan

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer