Sunday, August 21, 2005
Moriku
Moriku would have liked the watermelon scent. He was that kind of monkey.
You did not, you were that kind of girl.
I really did. I was a different kind of girl.
Moriku longed to bask in the watermelon scent. But he never got the chance to know its glory. He was just the monkey in our soap bottle. He had to live with whatever we agreed on. We agreed not to use watermelon soap.
I miss Moriku. Not as much as I miss you though.
Tonight, I looked at my soap dispenser in a new light. The image of a juicy watermelon was plastered on the back. After all this time I have watermelon soap. Moriku. He is what is missing. And you. Watermelon soap makes me miss you.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me cry... lots of things make me cry... but yeah. Hopefully I'll be seeing you very soon.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer