Thursday, September 22, 2005
The man I love to love and hate to hate
This summer had a different feel to it.  

Hot Days.  Present.
Fun times with good friends. Present.
Summer job.  Present
Beach. Present.
Trip home. Present.
Trip home to see a concert. Present.
Trip home to see the Dave Matthews Band.  Absent.  
That’s right, absent.

Dave didn’t come this summer.  Because of that, I missed the magic of an outdoor venue.  The cool summer breeze, the stars, and a Dave Matthews show. That’s the way its supposed to go.  But this summer, Dave didn’t come.  So I had no where to go.

He just announced it via his email list.  He’s coming – a fall tour, who’d of thunk it.  December 4, 2005 it is.  It will be cold.  The Molson Amphitheatre will be closed.  It’s only open in the summer.  So this time, Dave will take the stage at the Air Canada Centre on a Sunday evening.
I will be in Halifax.  I have to work on Monday morning.  This will be Dave’s first show at the ACC and I will not be able to make it.  T’is a sad, sad day.

I love that he’s coming.  But I hate that I’m going to miss it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer