Saturday, October 01, 2005
Stephanie
I wonder who she is.  Now, you’re wondering too – I know you are.  

Stephanie.

That’s the name of the wireless network I’m connected to.  My network is called Larch.  It’s secured.  I think it is so secure right now, I can’t even get on.  It’s been copping out on a frequent basis.  But no worries, Stephanie is around to pick up the slack.  It switches automatically.  Lately, I check to see if I’m on my own network or someone else’s.  Lets just say that more often than not these days that it’s someone else’s.  

That was humorous enough, but this afternoon, it got to a whole new level.

There were two new playlists in my Itunes.  Under Shared music.  One was named Gary.  I clicked on it.  No go, password protected.  The other, you guessed it – Stephanie.  Surprise, surprise.  No password needed.  So I perused her playlist, and listened to some of her music.  I hope I didn’t give myself away.

Stephanie, I don’t know who you are, but thank you. Thank you for providing me with internet when my own is too fickle.  Thank you for your musical selections and although they vary from my own, it was a nice treat to try something new.  But most of all, because of you, I haven’t been kicked off the internet in days.  Now that’s friendship.



1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Nah, Larch is back up and running. It's been working since about the same time I wrote that post.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer