Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Do you hear what I hear?
It’s a funny thing how a want, can turn to a need, then to an urgent necessity.  It all happened in less than twenty-four hours.  It had to have been fate, or destiny.

In Japan, I bought a pair of headphones that I really liked.  I bought them in the wrong length.  So while they’re great for around the neck MP3 players, they weren’t much use to me and EEpod the Ipod.  But holy crap did they sound good.  It’s also worth mentioning that they were a different kind of ear bud and I hadn’t seen them in Canada yet.  Until yesterday.

Excited about his new purchase, Andy messaged me to tell me I had to check out his new Sony Earbuds.  I’m a fan of the Sony ones, that’s what I’ve been using for the past year.  When I asked him which ones, he said they were expensive, but I was afraid to ask.
Later that night, I got to try them.  They were exactly like the ones from Japan with that same great sound.  Suddenly, price was simply an amount that will get charged to my Visa.  
I thought I would wait to get them.  Surely they’re not an urgent necessity.   That was how the day started.

After work, I turned on the Ipod and all of a sudden, there was no sound in one of the ears.  Now, it had been giving me trouble all last week, but with the right amount of cord wiggling, it always came back. Today, there was extensive cord wiggling, but it didn’t come back.  And Ipods are meant to be heard in both ears, not just one.  Tomorrow, I’m going to The Sony Store.  This is fate, and who am I to argue that?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer