Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Franticity : The Sequel
There are drugs for people like me.  I’ve been told that once or twice.  Not that I’ve ever decided to investigate that further… but somedays I think something is horribly wrong.  

Not with me, I get by just fine, thank you.  

Things aren’t horribly wrong.  In fact, everything is great.  

But today… Franticity all over again.  And I’ve mixed up the order I do things after work, and now I’m confused.   I worked late, so everything was off kilter to begin with.   And that is causing me to feel a titch discombobulated.  Then I came home, and having just eaten a banana and a Raisin Bran bar in the 8 hours I had been awake and running around, I was so hungry.  So I ate.  Then I did the usual run through checks of blogs.  Normally I choose to either start from the top or the bottom and go in sequence.  Today, I play hopscotch.

For the record :  I’ve only had one coffee today, but I feel like there is caffeine and sugar running through me…like little jolts of electricity.  And in defense of me, I cut down on the amount of sugar in my coffee.

Maybe today is a day to try jogging again.  See if I can burn off some of this energy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer