Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Oh happy day
Oh happy day!

The world is my oyster.

I finished my course in Excel.  I feel that I can now excel and revamp the ridiculous redundancy of data entry we do in the office.  I now know how to streamline the spreadsheets to do everything for us.  Life just got easier.  (If I can remember how to do it).  I can now accelerate my work day with Excel.

I’ve been looking on and off, half assed for a new winter coat.  It’s time for an update.  Today, I stumbled upon a gorgeous coat at a great price.  To leave it there would have been ridiculous.  Please don’t kill me, but I’m eagerly awaiting appropriate jacket wearing weather.   Soon, I will be coated in my new coat.

The Chronicle Herald did a great article about the Read to Me! Program.  I’m pleased.  And quoted.  Very non-descriptly since reporters make me nervous, and I was careful what I said.  Once again, I’m pleased.  

Had a guitar lesson, I’m learning a song with barred chords.  Scary stuff.  It hurts after my lesson, not just fingers, but shoulders too.  Who knew guitar was also a physical workout.  I’m learning a Jack Johnson song, and an Eva Cassidy song too.  I like it. I like it a lot.

On the weekend I ran into some twins I once babysat (for a whole week – live in) and hadn’t seen in a while.  We made plans for next week.  They’re 7 year old girls, so I think I’m going to bring over some beads and help them make some jewelry.  Unless I come up with another activity, but I think they’ll like that.

Read some Dr. Seuss.  The Sneetches.  That’ll teach yas.

Poof! Good bye Proofs! Tomorrow, I order quizzilions of Grad Photos.  My Dad will have something to put on his dartboard.  He’ll be pleased.

Sleep!


1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Powell said...

Tracy , barre chords can be tough at first but once you have them down it'll open up a whole new world of sonic possibilities. Stick with it..fight through the pain. Actually be careful with the pain. Don't kill yourself at first. Work up to it until it feels natural and comfortable. BTW we got 3rd place in the ITB Idol yesterday :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer