Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Oh Christmas Tree!
It usually takes me two or three outfits before I decide to leave the house in the morning. It usually takes 2 or 3 wardrobe changes throughout the day to keep me happy and comfortable.

The Christmas day outfit, however, was a no-brainer.
I needed something festive, very festive. Normally, I’d go for the put-together look with matching shoes, but this year I went festive.

And let me just say, if you show up to work, at 7 am on Christmas morning, wearing a Christmas Tree Moo-Moo, people will be pleasantly amused. Well, Amused. And it was funny to watch the look of confusion change to the look of, Oh, Tracy. Funny enough, someday the “Oh, Tracy” seems to be enough an explanation.

So yes, in fine and tacky form I wore the Christmas Tree costume to work. Sadly, only two strings of the lights were working. There used to be four. However, it had garland and stars. So that was good enough for me.

By now, you’re probably itching for a photo. I was hoping that it was the type of event that would be relayed via rumour, without the proving photo. But some of my friends are just too clever for that. At least it has a great poem to go with it.

And really, this telling of the story is better than mine. Thanks Joan.
Enjoy everyone! And I hope you had a Merry Christmas!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer