Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Cry, If you want to
We’ve never really seen eye to eye on the issue.  And it’s not just because she is taller than me.

She doesn’t see it my way though.  And I’m not usually so narrowly focused, but this time I know I’m right.  Sorry, but that’s just how this story goes.

So what can be done really? How can you make someone see their world from your point of view.  I guess for right now, I’ll sit back. Wait.  Ears are always listening if you need them.  Until then, I leave you with one thought – You can cry if you want to

It’s no use in keeping a stiff upper lipYou can weep you can sleep you can loosen your gripYou can frown you can drown and go down with the shipYou cry if you want toDon’t ever apologize venting your painIts something to me you don’t need to explainI don’t need to know whyI don’t think it’s insaneYou can cry if you want to

~Holly Cole


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer