Sunday, October 22, 2006
Fade to Black
I was busy writing you a post about what happened to my monitor earlier this week.

In a nutshell: Crack, Flop (monitor slams itself shut), CRACK. I open the monitor, it slams itself shut. You get the idea.
My laptop monitor had lost the ability to support itself, but with a pillow propping up at the back, its still usable. I make a couple of calls about getting it fixed and then decide that it is probably not worth the while. I make a mental note to back up the entire contents of my harddrive before I lose my monitor completely.

This afternoon, I prop my monitor up, turn on my laptop, and wait. I get the usual start up screens, bright and vivid. And then, it slowly fades to black.

Looks like I might be laptop shopping a little sooner than I expected.

RIP my laptop. Rest in Peace.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer