Monday, October 09, 2006
Happily ever after
I can't believe it. She's married.
No longer is she a "miss". She's now a "Mrs."

The day after the wedding, she plunked herself down on the couch next to me.
"Where's your husband?" I asked. It made me giggle. Husband.

I remember the days of our 10 year old selves giggling about the thought of marriage and the families we were planning on having. I remember our 16 year old selves fretting over boys and planning to 'accidently' bump into us so they would notice us. I remember our 20 something year old selves talking about dating and other relationship issues. Now her 20 something year old self is embarking on a new phase of her life. And I couldn't be happier for her.


Side note:

I was trying to post some pictures... but Blogger won't co-operate. I'll try later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer