Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Disconnected
Dear Outside World,

Oh, How I have missed you!

It's amazing how 24 hours without internet can make a person feel so disconnected from the world.
I"m in my new place. The move went reasonably well, with one minor hiccup which I will tell you about later.
We are currently trying to find our way through boxes upon boxes upon even more boxes of stuff. Oh the joys of moving! Soon, it will be better. I must endure.
I'm sneaking this break in at work since I'm feeling so internet deprived. The Eastlink folk are coming to save us on September First.
Much love until then,

Tracy


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you tracy lowe!!! I have so much to tell you, like how I got myself almost fired yesterday and how awful I feel about that, I guess I could call you. I'm just used to msn.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer