Sunday, October 15, 2006
O! Oh, No!
The key was sticky. And I could see some crap underneath it. So I tried to fish it out with a Q-Tip. No luck. Clearly, I was going to have to pry the key off. So I did.

I remove the key, and clean out a satisfactory amount of dust, dirt and grime. One problem, the key is now in two pieces and I can't figure out how to put it back on. The I realize, two pieces mean broken and I can't put it back on.

So now, my "O" key is exposed, I push the little white rubber circle, and it still types. It's slow, and has a huge failure rate. It's kind of like a big black hole in my keyboard.

This isn't the first time I've taken off the keys on my laptop. Which means, I should know to be more careful. My up arrow is missing a key cover. My comma is sticky and doesn't always work. And now the letter "O".

For simplicity sake, I might just stop using it. Like in the book Ella Minnow Pea. As letters fell off the village sign, they were forbidden. Well, geuss what folks: as letters and characters stop working on my laptop, they'll be forbidden too.

I'm srry t tell yu but yu heard it here first. And that wasn't s hard t read, was it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer