Thursday, August 03, 2006
TGIF... postponed
As per usual, I have spent the better part of the week anticipating Friday.  By Tuesday, the work week felt so long that I thought we must be at least on Wednesday.  By Wednesday I figured it had to be Thursday.  It wasn’t.  
Today is Thursday.  And today, I freaked out…. It can’t be Friday tomorrow!  I’m not ready for it yet.

Friday is the day at the very end of the work week, where I realize the better part of this week’s to-do list remains grossly untouched.  All that procrastination, over-thinking, draft copies of letters and attempted research projects are still sitting on my desk.  They’ve been started, shuffled, drafted, redrafted and even discussed.  But they’re not done.
Tomorrow is D-Day: Deadline day.  By I’m not done yet.  And for the first time in what feels like forever, I wish Friday was just one more day away.


1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Tomorrow is Friday...are you ready for it this week? :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer