Friday, August 26, 2005
The Glamourous Life of a Single Girl
I don't remember at exactly what point I made the decision. But this afternoon when Megan told me of an adventure taking place this evening, I knew right away I wasn't going.

I had big plans. Plans that mostly included doing nothing.

So here I am, all alone on a Friday night. I tried to find someone who wasn't up for adventuring but rather wanted to watch a movie, or read a book, and drink wine with me. No takers. That's never stopped me before.

So here I am, finally feeling relaxed. A glass of wine, a bag of microwave popcorn and a really interesting book. If i told you what book I'm reading, you'd think I'm a nerd. I'm in my PJs sitting on my couch. Sometimes, that's what does a body good. Not excercise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer