Tuesday, October 04, 2005
With a Cherry on Top
Sometimes they bring you cherries, sometimes they don’t.  This time, they didn’t.  
Theoretically, cherries have no business being in my Sour Apple Martini.  But I like them.  I like them a lot.

The waiter noticed I was almost ready for round two.  He stopped in to check on me on his way by.  Feeling slightly ‘something’, I said “Sure, but can I have a cherry in it this time, please?”  He smiled, and immediately, I knew he would oblige to the request.

A few minutes later, he came back.  As he laid it on the table in front of me, he smiled, winked and said “I even gave you two cherries.”

5 Girls
4 Appetizers
3 Martinis,
2 cherries
1 fun Friday night.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a fun night, we should do it again soon!

Megan

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer