Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Two Left Feet
I decided to give the new shoes a trial run at home first.  They’re a titch too big, but I loved them so much I had to have them. I was pretty sure it was nothing an insole couldn’t cure.
I usually wear an insole in the left shoe of my dress shoes.  Naturally, because I have so many shoes, I don’t have that many insoles.  I usually just move them around depending on the pair of the hour.  
After scouring all of the shoes—yes, all, I came to the shocking realization that I can’t find any of the right insoles.  I came up with two left sides, but no right.  
This presents a problem but you’ll be happy to know that in the name of Chinese Laundry Red Mary Janes it’s all worth it.  For now, I’ve got a left insole in the left shoe, and a left insole in the right shoe.  Sure, it’s not right, but in this case, I’m willing to settle for an imposter.  And really, these shoes make for Happy Feet.  And even my good friend Kermie the Frog can relate to that.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shoes...they are red, need I say more!

Megan

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent use of the word "titch" :)

Jen

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer