Wednesday, July 12, 2006
MIA
** Warning: The following may resemble a rant.  Which is exactly what it is.**

On Friday, I arrived home 15 minutes after a courier attempted to deliver my Ipod.  That was just bad luck, I would have to wait until Monday.  The notice on my door said they would redeliver on Monday.

On Monday, I waited patiently and anxiously all day long. I did not leave my house, because I wanted to make sure I was there to receive my Ipod.  

On Monday afternoon at 3:10 pm, the courier called to say that I needed to arrange an alternate time for delivery.  They explained that my Ipod had not gone out on the truck that day.  I explained how I was told that it would be delivered, and how I had waited all day at home for it.  There was nothing they could do.  They offered to deliver it to me on Tuesday, which is a problem because I was scheduled to work from 10 am until 11 pm.  After some convincing, I leave my work info and contact number.  They’re to take the package there.

On Tuesday, at 4 pm, I still have not received the package.  I call the courier and provide the appropriate tracking numbers.  Apparently, there is nothing they can tell me.  Except that because I redirected my package from home to work, it probably didn’t go out today.  Apparently, it takes 24-48 hours to process the redirect.

Not entirely satisfied with the information I received from the courier company, not to mention the two days that I had specific instructions for delivery, I decided to see what the tracking number said and where my package was.  

Funny enough: My package is showing as delivered.  Apparently, it was delivered at 9:28 this morning.  It was signed for by someone I don’t know.  At this point my best guess is that they took it to the shipping and receiving department at work.  And who knows how long it will take for them to get it to me.  If it gets to me.  



1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

OK. It's now Wednesday morning. I *must* know. Have you found it yet?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer