Friday, November 10, 2006
The Princess and the Plea
Dear Powers of the Universe that Be:

Why?

That’s all I really want to know.

Why?

Things have been tricky since sometime this week. Tricky in a funny, ‘I’m going to laugh about this’, but come on now. Enough fun with me, cut a girl a little slack.

Is it Karma? What did I do? Last week, a friend of me told me I have great karma. I know what it must be, last week, I was spoiled. The world made sense. I remember thinking last week I couldn’t remember things going wrong. So I guess this makes this a wake-up call?

I know, it could be worse. You’re really just playing tricks on me. Nothing that happened has had great consequence, and for that, I’m truly grateful.

I realize, I’m in no position to bargain, or state demands. Instead, I plead. Can’t I just have one more ‘perfect world’ kind of day? I promise, it’s just so I can remember what it is like. I will take it and spread good in the world.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

Sincerely,

The Infamous Tracy Lowe


1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Be careful when asking the Infinite Powers of the Universe "Why?", because you'll find out that their answer is "just because."

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer