Wednesday, January 03, 2007
A year in review
Well, it's officially the start of the third day of the new year. Yesterday, i was wondering what 2007 has in store for me. And if wondering and wishing for things means they will or will not happen. I was about to wonder how much control I have over the future, but Becky (or my own personal Dr.Phil) told me yesterday that you tell and teach people how to treat you. So if I turn around and apply this wondering about how much control I have, I'm going to have to say that I probably have more control than I'd like to admit sometimes.

So this brings me to stop thinking about 2007, and just go with the flow.
So instead, I did a bit of 2006 year in review. Here is what I came up with:
-I learned to play tennis, curl, decorate cakes, and belly dance.
-I laughed a lot, pulled off my most famous April fool's day joke ever, and spent quality time with friends.
-I tried my hand at being a runner. And with the encouragement of friends, I made it the furthest I've ever made it in a running program, and now, I'm starting to enjoy it. And although I'm still not good at it, I now think that if I keep at it, one day, I will be.
-Some of my blog posts don't make sense to me either.
-I love to shop. (okay, i've always known that)
-I've got great friends and family who love me anyway
-Sometimes, it's okay to play the 'damsel in distress'

And my favourite lesson of all: Life really is only as exciting as you describe it.

Here's to an 'exciting' 2007!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer