Sunday, December 03, 2006
Lost
It's been just over 48 hours, and I still feel lost. I know, I'm going through symptoms of withdrawl. Does this ever get better?

On Friday afternoon, when I turned on my laptop, it was working as fine as it had been for the past month. but then, all of a sudden, I heard something rattle around on the inside. Next, there was a loud sputter and suddenly the silence of a fan no longer whirring. Dust flew out of the vent on the side of my computer. And then a message: There is a problem with the cooling system. Please turn off your computer.

And that was it. The end of my laptop. Well, temporarily. I'm going to have someone open it up and see if the fan still will work.

Until then, it's limited internet access. It means using my roomies computer. I'll be around though, or if not, i'll just be wandering. And lost.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer